Sunday, December 1, 2013

REBECCA BURFORD



A little about myself-I first learned to sew around the age of twelve. I've been sewing full time for the past 6-7 years. I've taught myself everything I know about sewing and I still continue to learn each and every time I sew. I love to create one of a kind clothing & accessories. Some of my items are made from recycled fibers & materials. I love the idea of recycling to reduce the amount of waste that reaches our landfills!  I also offer handmade clothing made from my own handmade pattern/design. I'm a little crazy about flowers so you will find a lot of my items will have handcrafted flowers attached to them! I am so happy to be a part of the Chelsea Holiday Trimmings Show this year! I would like to send out a big thank-you Susan Ogden & Deb Kureth for initially inviting me to participate in last years show! Rebecca Burford

My online Etsy shop can be viewed here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment